Monday, November 26, 2012

Teaching Channel



Teaching Channel is an incredible resource for teachers.  Often teachers and students seek educational videos to help drive home their point. This often leads to youtube which can be incredibly unreliable. You can spend hours searching for what you need, which makes sense with the immense content of youtube.

Teaching Channel is the (much, much) easier way to find edcuational videos.  It divides the videos into catergories based on subjects, grade level, and topics.  There is a vast array of content from.  I really enjoyed watching these videos and I know that I will keep this site in mind when I become a teacher.  Not only can I show this videos in my class, I can also find things like planning tools and classroom management ideas. (If you have an account you can even save content into an online drive called your "lesson planner"!!)

This video interested me in particular:

No comments:

Post a Comment