Monday, September 10, 2012

Two More for The Blog Roll

The first blog I chose was purely based on interest.  I love music and I love music in education. As my earlier blog post displays, music was extremely crucial to my education.

This blog MusTech talks about educational musical at all different levels.





I think it is beneficial because not only is it witty and entertaining but also holds a lot of resources for music teachers.  It talks about music education and music technology, which is especially important in today's educational realm. As a teacher, not specifically in the music field, with a little creativity I believe I could apply his ideas to my future classroom.

The other blog I chose was First Grade Blue Skies which applies directly to my major.




This teacher once again makes her blog witty and entertaining while also keeping it informative.  She has a varity of different post topics and fun ideas for the classroom. This blog feels authentic because she is a teaching living and breathing what we are learning about.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the First Grade Blue Skies blog. It seems like it'd be a good source for ideas from an actual teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put pictures in with the blog to spice it up. The first grade blue skies graphic is very eye catching. Also i like how you did one on interest and one on your major. way to mix it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The First Grade Blue Skies blog is really fun and neat. She has many cute classroom ideas. The pictures really add to the blog.

    ReplyDelete